593 sites in France
AUCHAN RETAIL FRANCE
Multi-site Energy Management
“Combining attentiveness and proactivity, Helexia's Energy department has contributed to the achievement of our energy savings objectives on our scope of more than 593 sites in France.”Ludivine AuffretEnergy Manager at Auchan Retail France
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Auchan Retail France entrusts its multi-site energy management to Helexia and the Energis Cloud platform
The objective of the Auchan Retail France Group is to control the environmental impacts of its buildings and the quality of its occupants.
An objective in perfect alignment with Helexia’s environmental challenges.
In this regard Auchan Retail France has implemented a set of measures enabling it to reduce energy costs and CO2 emission of 593 sites.
HELEXIA'S MULTI-SITE ENERGY
QUICKWINS FOR AUCHAN RETAIL FRANCE
Implementation of a management system ISO 50 001
- Deployment of an automatic data collection system for the 1700 water, electricity and gas meters.
- Development of energy performance indicators
- Definition of energy reference situations including influencing factors
- Implementation of the energy revenue
Automatic multi-site invoice management. Data digitization, integration and validation
- Scanning of more than 1,000 annual invoices from over 200 suppliers
- Validation of energy expenses by comparing the consumption monitored by Helexia and that invoiced
- Optimization of electricity and gas contracts
- Invoice tracking dashboard
Support in the implementation of Energy Performance Contracts
- Study of the potential for savings and technical design, with here an optimization
- The definition of a reference level of electrical consumption for all light sources present in shopping malls and parking lots.
- Solution modeling
- The creation of intelligent lighting systems via twilight sensors
- The choice of the equipment supplier through a benchmark
ECONOMIC BENEFITS OF HELEXIA'S MULTI-SITE
ENERGY MONITORING SYSTEM
10 % less energy costs.
Optimization and negotiation of electricity and gas contracts.
Image enhancement and CSR approach.
7% less CO2 emissions
10% GWh less consumed