Would you like to identify your daily energy consumption and have a global view of electricity being used at your group’s sites? Energy expenses are high and you are wondering if your energy contracts are adapted to your needs? Do you know what are your energy needs and where is electricity being most used?
Reduce your company's energy footprint with an energy audit
Identify potential sources of energy savings with Helexia's energy audit offer. Our auditors will answer all of your questions !AN ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECT ?
In what context should an energy audit be carried out ?
- You want to save energy, start your energy transition by reducing the carbon footprint of your facility or site cluster.
- You want your building tenants and owners to initiate a process of energy consumption reduction through an energy audit.
- You want to deploy an Energy Performance Contract for your facility or for all your sites, and you are looking for an energy partner to achieve your energy goals.
Energy auditing is the first structuring step to reduce your energy consumption and bill while turning your real estate assets more environment-friendly.I AM INTERESTED IN THE ENERGY AUDIT
– Identification of potential sources of energy savings inside your group
– Reduction of your consumption and dependency on fossil fuels
– Decrease in your global carbon footprint (greenhouse gas emissions)
– Process optimization
HELEXIA ENERGY AUDIT
1 – Objectives
Together we define your objectives, expectations, and scope of application.
2 – Pre-Audit
We analyze your energy costs and your bills.
3 – Analysis of the reference situation
We visit your sites, analyze your invoices and set up non-intrusive measurement points.
4 – Results
Obtain a detailed report containing a personalized action plan that will highlight and recommend the actions to be taken to upgrade your facilities.
Energy auditing as a source of energy savings
According to the Afnor study, the cumulative energy-saving deposits identified by an audit are estimated at 25% in euros and 23% in kWh.
Energy is a major expense item impacting your cash flow. It’s a subject that shouldn’t wait. Identifying all sources of energy savings is a short-term, high-value-added solution to reduce your energy expenditure.
Whether you operate a commercial, industrial or tertiary, mono-based or multi-site building, implementing energy-saving actions is a priority issue to gain competitiveness in your market.
Energy auditing is the first structuring element of your energy efficiency approach for your company.
And after my energy audit?
Energy saving deposits are detected and formalized in an action plan. Helexia, an independent actor and energy specialist, accompanies you in the implementation of the actions determined in the action plan.
Examples of possible intervention actions:
- Relamping LED
- Heat recovery
- Integrating a Building Management System (BMS) and setting up energy monitoring of your facilities
- Replacing or optimizing your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (CVC) equipment
- Managing and optimizing your industrial refrigeration equipment
- Management of human behaviour (awareness)…
CHOOSE AN ACCREDITED AND PASSIONATE TEAM
Our energy audit offer includes the following expertise:
- OPQIBI Regulatory Audit Qualified Useful or Targeted
- Thermographic and building insulation analysis
- Dynamic Thermal Simulation (STD)
- Identifying the needs and uses of the site
- Prioritization of improvement recommendations
- Consultation with stakeholders on improvement and upgrade of installations
- Multi-year work plan
- Ability to finance (third investment)